Need help arranging event security? Check this out
Best Shoes for Live Events Crew
Voted best sneakers to wear while working live events.
Whether you are working a gig, running errands or enjoying a walk with the dog, you don't want your feet to feel uncomfortable. When you spend an extended amount of time on your feet you want to have a supportive shoe that will keep you on your toes.
Choosing the wrong shoes or getting or going with a cheaper option can hurt more than just your feet. It can impact your back, knees, hips, and other parts of your body can also be affected.
Working a live event means spending hours on your feet so we asked crew members what they wear and complied the top answers below! We also included a podiatrist recommendations for a medical opinion.
Event crew recommended shoes
We asked crew members what they wear while working events and below are the shoes they recommend to their fellow crew.
- On Cloud
- Vans Ultra Range
- Salomon X Ultra 4
- Red Wing Boots
- Keens Hiking Boots
- Wolverine Work Boots
- New Balance
👀 Missing anything on this list? Let us know what you wear on the job!
Podiatrist recommended shoes
Below is a list of 13 of the best sneaker options according to podiatrist guidelines.
- Cushioning: New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080v12
- Multifunctional: Hoka Clifton 8
- Eco-friendly: Allbirds Tree Runners
- Neutral: Saucony Cohesion 14
- Arch support: Kuru ATOM
- Pronation: Asics GT-1000 11
- Slip-on: Skechers Arch Fit
- Affordable: Under Armour Charged Bandit 4
- Hiking trails: Merrell Embark Lace
- High-support: Brooks Addiction Walker 2
- Breathable: Vionic Miles Active Sneakers
- Traction: Adidas Ultraboost DNA
- Narrow feet: Nike React Phantom Run Flynit 2
Want to know how you can grow in your career? Check out this podcast episode 👇